The past few weeks have been going well. As I have mentioned I am working for Dad around the house. Its nice to see some progression in the work; every little splash of paint painted, every little screw screwed is a little closer to a finished house.
Matt, a fellow student from the S/Y Next Wave, just visited me for a couple days! It was so awesome to hang out with him. I am really missing all of my shipmates, so it was encouraging to spend time with him. We had.....quite the adventure on Gabriola Island....which I wont write about here because it would take a long time. But I will say that it involved me locking my keys in the car and the three of us (Helen as well) quickly becoming the biggest form of entertainment on the island. You should have seen the crowd. 
0 comments:
Post a Comment