Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Posted by Tasha =)

Hello Everyone!

The time is coming when I shall step aboard the Next Wave once again! I am very much looking forward to see how God is going to work in this next year!!

I am going to use this map of the Mediterranean Sea to show you where the Next Wave sails to. The red star on the map on the above shows the city of Catania, capital of the island of Sicily, Italy. This city is where I fly to on Thursday. Some of my old crew mates are going to meet me at the air port and take me back to the boat--I'm so glad that I will be met by good friends, smiles and hugs!

The plan is to sail to the island of Crete, Greece, on the 1st of February. (The red arrow shows the sail from Sicily to Crete) This is a 4 day sail--so I am hoping that I get my sea legs back quickly! These past few days have been pouring rain and cold (I am currently in Rome with my family)! So I also hope that the weather clears up soon.
Please keep me and this ministry in your prayers! I shall write again once I am on the ship (and have internet access).
Take care and stay blessed!

1 comments:

Aaron Denninger said...

You must be stoked for getting back on that boat. The adventure is just about to begin