Sunday, March 29, 2009

Not much to report

Posted by Tasha =)

Well, not too much has been going on here of late. A lot of the crew took a sailing course/qualification and I played mom and cooked for them and did their dishes. ...I did learn a lot about cooking mind you. But ya, nothing too exciting. I have been making friends with the gypsy kids here. Giving them food and showing them the ship and playing some games with them. Today I went to the church in Corinth. It was our last Sunday there and so there were a lot of hugs and kisses going around. They really are a sweet group of people--very welcoming. This afternoon I went to watch a girl from church play basket ball. Her team won. Yay!

Next Sunday, a week from now, we sail for Thessaloniki. I have posted a schedule on the bottom right hand bar. Just scroll down a bit.

Please remember me in your prayers. And thank you for already doing so--it is a huge encouragement to me.

God bless!

0 comments: