Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A prayer request

Posted by Tasha =)

Hey all of you! Something came up today and I would love it if you would be involved with us in prayer. Financially the Next Wave has been operating under YWAM's financial aid, but they are no longer able to give to us. I found this out today.

While this could be quite a scary thought. So far from home and with a future so unknown. BUT At the same time, hasn't life always been like this? Don't we always need to rely on God for giving us food to eat and a place to stay? Now I am going to be able to SEE God do this. Physically.

Please join me in prayer that God would continue to watch over us, his children. That he would provide food, ports to stay at, fuel, and everything that it takes to keep this ship afloat. It's so easy to pray that God would bring in money, but God is a creative God and there is so many ways that he looks after us that don't need money.

Please pray that God will provide.

Amen.

0 comments: