I'm trying to deside weather I want the time to go by fast or slowly. Only 44 days untill I leave on my 6 month trip on the other side of the world. Although I am really excited about this trip, I'm getting disheartened at the thought of leaving my boy friend (Aaron, you may hear his name a few times in my blog =P), my family and my friends--all of whom are incredibly dear to me and I love em all to death! Thats why I have desided I want the next 44 days to crawl by. Slowly inching forward till the day that I leave. Every day that slips by now is a day I'll be missing then. Although, dont get me wrong, I'm really excited about this trip. I've been incredibly blessed to have the chance of going! And I'm looking forward to the experiences that I'm going to have. God is going to do huge things on this trip, that's why I'm so happy about it. It's more than just traveling and visiting forin countries. More than checking them off my list. More exciting than being there, I'm excited about what's going to happen while I'm there. I know that this is going to be a life changing experience and I can't wait to see in what way that will happen!
To my family: I'm going to miss you terribly. I may even miss doing dishes and helping to clean around the house. I'm going to miss sharing a room with you, Helen. Gonna miss working with you, Daddy and sharing tea and talks. I'm going to miss your warm hugs and encouragement, Mom. And Luke, I'm gonna miss taking pictures with you and you showing me stuff on the computer that I dont understand at all. I love you all so much! And I'll be thinking of you when I'm gone.To my best friend: Oh Katherine. We've shared so much together. Both laughter and tears, good times and bad, and much bonding. I'm gonna miss you terrible when I'm gone. You are a huge part of my life and my bestest friend in the entire world!! Thank you for the times that we've had together, and the talks that we're had when we wernt physically together. I'll always be here for you, but it just may take me a lil longer to reply when I'm gone. I love you so much!! And I'm gonna miss you something awful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment