Friday, March 21, 2008

Kiato, Greece

Posted by Tasha =)

I made it to the boat yesterday afternoon from Athens, Greece. Taking a Greek bus is an experience that I havent yet had the pleasure of taking. We listened to Greek music the WHOLE way to Kiato. The bus driver was smoking a cigeret and texting while driving the bus. The YWAM people met me at the bus "stop" and helped me take my junk to the boat. We also found out that my sleeping bag is waterproof as one of the guys dropped it overboard by accedent. I am sleeping in a room with two other girls, one from Florida and one from New Zealand. Its not a big room, but we have more space than I thought that we would have. There are 13 students attending Bluewater and 13 staff/crew. But really you cant tell the difference because we are all basically the same age (18-30). Its a great group and we have already begun to bond at an intence way. Living on a ship tends to do that kind of thing to a person.

I hope that all of you are doing okay. I will try to update this as often as possible. Greece is great, by the way. Stay in touch!

2 comments:

heather phil luke helen said...

"It's a dangerous buisiness going out your front door."
J.R.R. Tolkien

Hi Tasha,
I love your blog! I will be reading it with bated breath. We love you and pray for you always.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Tasha,
You are such a joy :-) and I know that the Lord delights in you as you set your heart and mind on serving Him wherever you go. Your pictures are awesome and I'm looking forward to going on this journey with you in thought and prayer.
love and blessings on you,
Jinny