Hey Everyone!!!
Today we learned the two options for our three month mission trip. They are: Portugal\Dominican Repubic and Liverpool\Derby, England. We have one week to let our leaders know where we think we should go. I really want to go where God wants me to be. I would apreciate prayer from you guys on this. That God would show me his heart in this disision, where he'd like me to go and that I wouldnt let personal prefference get in the way. I am very excited about our out reach and lookforward to growing through this experience.
I am doing well, although am very tired and feeling overwelmed with the work load. We are leaving on Monday for Ibeza, which is about a three day sail. Please keep good sailing weather for us in your prayers too.
I miss you all very much. Stay in touch!
God bless and keep you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Girly
I just missed you on here, and that really sucks! but anyways I will be keeping you in my prayers as I always have been. To be honest I have no clue what you should take in the choices but I will definitely keep it in prayer and well maybe even do a lil research of my own on them for ya :)
Love you
Aaron
Glad to hear you are doing well. You're blog is very interesting - thanks for the vigilant updating and great photos. It looks amazing over there!
Dad and I will continue praying for you: for you to know what mission trip God would have you choose; and whatever the choice, that you learn a lot and continue to touch people's lives for Him.
Keep on the camera,
-Nick
Hey Tasha,
We have mailed another package to you this past week and they say it should take up to a week for it to arrive. Make sure you have some gloves on when you open each package enclosed OK :-) You'll see what I'm talking about when you receive it.
We pray for you, we love you and we know that you are in the best of care.
love always,
Jinny
Hey,
Tell that creepy italian creep to get his filthy hands off you.
Lots of love,
Pauline et. al.
Post a Comment