Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Snail's Life

Posted by Tasha =)

Lately I have been pondering the Life of Snail.




I wonder what it would feel like to be a snail... I bet I'd be able to relate to one if I ever had the chance.


Imagin the snail, small and insignificant. He plots away at life... just takes each day one step at a time--if you can be so bold as to call it a "step". No matter how far he's come he always has a far more to go. To the snail a rock isn't what it would apear to us humans--but a mountian to be scaled.
Lately I've felt like life passes by so painfully slowly. Each day gradually slips into the next. Day by day. Yet.... looking back I can see that time tricked me. Although it's felt long, time has been gaining speed.
Yesterday mom booked my ticket to europe! (Thank you mom!) And I am leaving Canada on January 18th, 2009. And willl be meeting the Next Wave in Catania, Italy in the end of January. Before that my family and I are going to spend some family time together in Europe. I am looking forward to leaving--however far away it seems. Yet I also am glad that time is...taking its time. Because I am going to miss everyone here very much once I'm gone.

3 comments:

rachee said...

now that i have an account im blubering around on here...cute pic at the very top...cute PJS

Tasha =) said...

Loooool.... ya.... well.... ya. It just happened.

rachee said...

yeah, ill believe it when i see it....that is what they all say...any way reallllly cute...you have to comment after you read my next blog!