On sunday (yesterday) some of the us crew went to a church in Corinth for the morning service! It was so good to be in church again, and in a Greek church in Corinth singing worship songs and listening to translated sermons! Yay! We were really blessed while we were there, and got to watch a young girl from the church be baptised! The sermon was really good too and spoke to me. It was about not being afrade because God is strong. He has been faithful before and will continue to do so. It reminded me about how important it is to remember the times when God has answered prayers and gotten me through hard times. The more that we remember these things, the harder it is to forget!
This is a photo of me and my two room mates, Randi (Vancouver Island) and Shannon (USA)!!! We make an awesome cabin and I love them very much! We are the tall, blonde cabin--yay!
This morning I woke up early to spend some quite time in peace with God and a cuppa (english for "A mug of tea") and this is what I saw in my back yard! What a great way to start the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What an amazing back yard!! I'm not sure I would want to be in your back yard however........but the colors are amazing!! Your pictures are so colorful Natasha......again, what an eye for photography you have!!! Thanks for sharing so much of what you are doing with us this way. You look very contented.....thank you Lord :-)
you guys look so cute! you have better be having fun...dont make me come over there!
Fun? Me? Never! Hehe....No worries Rache...I got it covered.
Thanx Jinny! Ya, I am so contented with where I am at. But not contented enough that I don't strive for more God and a fuller life. God is good.
Post a Comment