Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bulgaria Rising

Posted by Tasha =)

Hello everyone!
Just an extreamly quick update for you all. I am in Bulgaria right now doing a month long land based mission. So far its been about a week and a half. Weve been to three places so far: a Gypsy village for three days, then we split into two groups and went to two villages in the country for four days and we are now staying in the city of Burges and helping out a church with a youth confrance that they are having. God has been moving in huge ways here and the harvest is ready! Praise God! Tomorrow we are going to Sleven and then we travel up to Varna.

I just got the news today that I am going home for a month! Yay! Its going to be a long, hard trip though. At least one night spend sleeping on the airport floor. But by now I am so used to sleeping on cement floors....it will seem luxurious!

Stay blessed all of you! And hopefully soon I will be able to share with you some of my stories and photos face to face!

0 comments: