


Hello everyone!
Bulgaria has been fantastic! I have completely fallen in love with the people here! Especially the Gypsies and their culture! On Monday we left Burges and took a two hour bus in land to Sliven. Sliven is an old city built on a mountain side overlooking the plains. Yesterday we went to a gypsy village on the outskirts of town. The church served us a wonderful lunch (sausage and salad) and then we went into the village to pray for the gypsies and play with the kids!!! That was my favorite part! I miss kids so much! It was a real blessing to be able to play with them and teach them games and give them the attention that they have been craving and show them God's love! I was completely swarmed by children!! I always had at least one child holding each of my hands and then 20 children trying to hold on too. They loved having their photos taken and would all yell, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" When I showed them the photo. Afterwards we had a street service with gypsy worship (absolutely incredible!), two skits, testimonies and a preach. We closed with praying for people who wanted prayer! God is soooo good!
I love the gypsies so much! They are a very emotional, passionate people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment