Thursday, June 26, 2008

Portugal!!!

Posted by Tasha =)

Hey everyone!!

Sorry about not writin here in a long time! Life has been hectic resently. We have just finished the Lecture phase of our DTS! And its been soooo tiring. We also had the test for Day Skipper (sailing)....and it was the hardest test I've ever taken!!!.....But I passed!!! SO IM A SAILER NOW!!!!

Anyways, I dont have anytime to talk much now, sorry. But I want you to know that I am on out reach now at the YWAM Portugal base in Lisbon. I have another blog for our outreach part of DTS which is for the whole team (Ill still write on this one cause its my personal one).

Miss and love you all. Keep me in your prayers!!

Love ya guys.

2 comments:

Aaron Denninger said...

Your still and always in my prayers

heather phil luke helen said...

hey sailor
always new you had it in you, ever since you sailed that schooner across the bathtub all those years ago.
dad